- UK regulator to assess Oxford vaccine in 'first step' towards roll-out
A roll-out of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine in the UK could be a step closer after the regulator was formally asked by the government to assess the jab.
- Study led by Kate reveals pandemic has left many parents feeling lonely and isolated
The Duchess of Cambridge has unveiled the findings of the UK's biggest-ever study on raising children under five, highlighting that parents often feel judged and many have felt increasingly lonely and isolated during the pandemic.
- PM facing rebellion as 99% of England placed in toughest coronavirus tiers
Boris Johnson is facing a revolt from his own MPs after it emerged that 99% of England's population will fall under the two toughest coronavirus tiers when lockdown ends next week.
- Which? reveals Black Friday 'duds' shoppers should avoid - no matter how good the discount
As bargain hunters face a somewhat different Black Friday experience this year, shoppers are being warned that online deals may not be as good as they first think.
- NHS to pilot blood test that could detect early signs of more than 50 types of cancer
A new blood test that could help detect the early signs of more than 50 types of cancer is set to be piloted across England by the NHS.