Singer-songwriter Anne-Marie, who is also one of four judges on ITV’s The Voice, has been revealed as the newest headliner for the Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2021.
Anne-Marie is considered as one of the biggest names in UK music right now. Having previously sold out at Edinburgh’s Usher Hall in 2019, her return to the Capital is sure to be a hot ticket this summer.
The chart-topper will be joined by many big names such as Tom Jones, Travis and DMA’s who will also headline at the Princes Street Gardens venue.
The annual music event was delayed due to the Covid-19 pandemic but is expected to return to Scotland’s capital on the 6th of August and will end on the 15th.
After a year without live music, the well-known festival will be the perfect opportunity for Scots to soak up the atmosphere.
Event organisers say they will follow any government and local council guidance which may be in place at the time of the event to keep all who attend safe.
Tickets for the festival will go on pre-sale on the 1st of April, and general sale on the 2nd of April at 9am.
The full line-up for Summer Sessions is as follows:
- DMA’S plus support – Friday, August 6
- Tom Jones plus support (SOLD OUT) – Sunday, August 8
- Michael Kiwanuka plus support – Monday, August 9
- Tom Jones plus support – Tuesday, August 10
- Anne Marie plus support – Thursday, August 12
- Travis plus support – Friday, August 13
- Simple Minds plus support – Sunday, August 15